• Blankets (But we have plenty of our own if you don't want to bring yours.)
• Current shot records on first visit (DHLPP, Rabies and Bordatella vaccines are required.)
• Phone numbers (Not that I'm going to call you, but if I need to go to the vet with your dog, I need to be able to converse with you.)
• Bring the food you dog is used to. If your dog is used to having table scraps (chicken and rice, beef and rice) and canned food, please bring those things. Put tablescraps in individual bags for each day's ration.
• Rawhide (They can be a choking hazard when left with dogs unsupervised.)
• Pillows (We need something we can wash every day, like a blanket or towel, because we like to keep it clean. Pillows are too bulky for our washing machines, but fluffy blankets are fine.)
There is an after-hour fee of $120. Two people have paid it to date. We discourage after-hours appointments because the owner/operator lives on the property and enjoys a private life. Our hours are Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., but kennel techs work over the weekend to provide service only to the animals.
One of the reasons why dogs leave our facility happy is because we offer indoor/outdoor runs. Dogs can lay outside any time they desire, if the weather allows. If the weather is unfavorable (too hot, rainy, too cold, etc.), then the doors to the outside runs will be shut and the dogs will be kept inside.
Dogs are exercised in a large outside playpen as needed. Dogs from different families are NOT mixed. If your dog is too timid to go outside, we do not force him/her go outside. It sometimes take a day or two for them to gain trust and feel comfortable going out to play. Other dogs are extraverted and full of energy! If your dog is anxious, we will keep taking him out until he is relaxed. We strive to get each dog out 2-3 times per day, but it's adjusted per each dog's needs.
We can accept cash, checks or credit cards.
Crestview Kennels 6037 Robin Road Crestview, FL 32539 US
Copyright © 2023 Crestview Kennels - All Rights Reserved.